For this bulletin board I put up some practice
reminders on the snowflakes. I use this bulletin board after
Christmas during the January blahs that seem to come every
year. It's quick, cute and easy. I use some tips
1. Set goals for your practice time.
2. Use a timer to help you get enough practice time
3. Don't practice mistakes! Practice small
sections, measure by measure and then practice the whole piece
4. Practice even if you don't want to.
5. Remember that practice won't make perfect, but it
will make better!